Scott Schaefer, a licensed Sales Xceleration Advisor, formed Top Line Transformations, LLC to help small and mid-sized businesses achieve record-breaking revenues. By eliminating barriers and implementing successful sales leadership principles, any small business can significantly grow regardless of industry or market conditions. By leveraging the proven principles of the Sales Xceleration platform with Scott’s 25 years of award-winning success in sales management, your business can realize exceptional levels of performance.
Scott has over 30 years of proven leadership experience in roles with Fortune 500 companies as well as with small, privately-held businesses. He quickly learns from all stakeholders in an enterprise to design and implement effective strategies to improve results. Successes include:
Expand to Read More
- Returning an 80-employee legacy manufacturing concern from a $2M loss to $3M profit after only six months as President.
- Successfully creating and implementing a sales restructuring plan to rapidly diversify sales into new channels, growing sales by 40% in first year as National Director of Sales.
- Implementing a sales strategy for a building materials coop to grow business 10% despite the housing market collapse of 2007-2008 as Vice President of Sales.
- Gained 30% growth in sales for division by utilizing CRM to direct outside sales team to lucrative opportunities while eliminating unprofitable leads.
- Developing a product and sales strategy to successfully launch an industry-disruptive new product family.
Scott and his wife Lisa reside in suburban Detroit. Both their children currently attend college. Scott enjoys skiing, biking, and boating.
Please see Scott’s LinkedIn profile for more information. You can call Scott directly at (847) 525-8166.