Howard is a visionary leader with pragmatic discipline for bottom-line performance and a passion for sales. He is the President and Founder of Chicago Sales Consultants, a company founded on the premise of assisting business owners in building their sales organizations into finely tuned revenue-generating machines. Howard is a Sales Xceleration Advisor with an outstanding performance record in all levels of sales. He is a strong proponent of the proven tools provided within the Sales Xceleration platform.
Expand to Read More
A senior executive, entrepreneur and corporate officer, Howard’s experience includes 25 years of successful leadership in consumer products, office equipment distribution and IT managed services companies. As President and CEO, he:
- Built an organization from start-up to one of the largest and most profitable firms in the industry.
- Delivered a 207% CAGR over a 16 year period.
- While operating on razor thin margins, managed balance sheet and resources funding an annual 50% sales growth out of earnings.
- Created and executed a systematic sales training and execution system, and developed a profile for all newly hired sales executives.
- Earned the title of the industry’s fastest growing company from 1996 through 2002.
- Created and maintained a “second to none” service environment which became a core competency vital in differentiating firm from the big box players.
His prior experience includes being the Vice President of a mid-cap organization, and Sales Manager for a Fortune 500 company. BS, Indiana University.
Howard is happily married with three wonderful children. His favorite past time is anything that includes family and friends. Howard is an avid golfer, bird hunter and occasionally referred to as the “Cast Master”.
Check out Howard’s LinkedIn profile to learn more about his professional experience.